Wednesday 25 July 2012

I Love Australian Flavour

They say when you shop online that you lose that direct, special feeling of good customer service. Last year I was so desperate to have the Bec & Bridge Dahlia Maxi skirt in my hands as soon as it was released and the gorgeous team at www.australianflavour.com.au wanted to make that happen for me. I know it was only emails exchanged, but wow I was impressed by the service I received.

Another reason why I love and why you will love Australian Flavour is that they have made a special offer to all Runway Brooklyn readers.
Starting NOW, you can receive 20% off all orders!!! This offer will end Wednesday, August 1st, 2012.

Simply enter RUNWAYBROOKLYN20 at checkout to redeem this amazing offer.

Australian Flavour stocks some of your favourite labels including - BEC & BRIDGE, CAMEO, SHAKUHACHI, SHONA JOY, HOUSE OF WILDE, TALULAH and so much more. Take a look below at some of my favourite items on www.australianflavour.com.au and get shopping ladies. It is time to spend those tax cheques. ENJOY!!


Perfect with heels for night or a pair of summer sandal for day


Love this combo









Hmmm think I may need this combo!




Do you have a garden wedding to attend?




I LOVE everything about this print




I'm seeing myself in this!!!


Ordering this beauty tonight!


Leather Pant Love




These shorts are HOT!!!!!!! Bring on balmy summer nights






I absolutely adore this colour and style

Gorgeous!


Nothing better than a bright print!!!!


Check out www.australianflavour.com.au now and enjoy 20% off. Just for YOU!

Brooklyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment