Thursday 26 July 2012

Cameo Monster Mash Shorts

I wanted to share with you how cute my friend looks in her CAMEO Monster Mash Shorts. Sometimes when you view a piece of clothing online, it can be hard to get an idea of what they really look like. So here they are and don't they look AMAZING?!

I also love in this print the shift dress and the pants. Do yourself a favour and check them out.

Here is where it gets exciting!! If you didn't see my last post, I have teamed up with www.australianflavour.com.au and we are offering readers of Runway Brooklyn a 20% discount on all orders. Simply enter RUNWAYBROOKLYN20 at the checkout - easy!
Offer ends Wednesday the 1st of August. Happy Shopping!!

And PS. Their Bec & Bridge drop lands on Monday. Woo!!!

Brooklyn xx











5 comments:

  1. love Cameo! and that print is amazing! lovely blog xx

    http://beautifulchaos-fashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so disappointed. I went on the website and so many things seem to be out of stock :(

    x
    karen

    www.thechicndamned.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! The cameo stuff sold really quickly once we started the promo. I'm sure there will be more deals in the future! Thanks for checking it out though xxx

      Delete