Saturday 21 July 2012

New Pants!

Finally!! I have my hands on a pair of Country Road block print pants.
My mum saw these in the Country Road lookbook and thought of me straight away. She clearly knows me well.
I am so impressed with Country Roads latest collection. The colours are just amazing.

These pants are available at all Country Road stores, selected Myer stores and available to purchase online at www.countryroad.com.au.
I have teamed the block print pants with a silk Country Road shirt and my latest love - my Rachael Ruddick suede mini traveller. I was on the Rachael Ruddick website (www.rachaelruddick.com) earlier and noticed that they have this bag on there now for half price! Oh and my cuff is also by RR and on sale on her website. Be sure to check it out. Sunglasses are by House of Harlow.

Brooklyn xx


                                       




1 comment:

  1. i really like these pants. i stare at them at the whole time whilst walking past the country road window. they look great on you, you lucky duck! x.

    ReplyDelete