Sunday 3 June 2012

IT'S SALE TIME

There are two things that I love a lot! Green With Envy in Melbourne and when Green With Envy have a SALE. With 10 pages of sale stock to go through, I had no choice but to head straight for Camilla and Marc. I was lucky enough to score the Rhapsody Botanical Print Blazer with 30% off a couple of weeks ago and since then I have been obsessing over the pants to match. Like seriously obsessing.
So there they are on www.greenwithenvy.com.au with 50% OFF!!! For those who don't know me, I was shaking. I know it sounds a little weird, but when I come across a new collection, or an amazing sale, I get really anxious. I must freak out that I am going to miss out on something.
Anyways, for a $190 I scored the Camilla and Marc Surrender Botanical print pants and they are being delivered tomorrow! I promise to post pics of how I like to run these pieces very soon. In the mean time check out the Green With Envy Sale and Enjoy!

Brooklyn xx

Yay! I now own the Blazer and Pants. Both at unbelievable prices.

My fave blogger Tuula sporting the Botanical print suit perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment