Friday 15 June 2012

How would you wear?

Floral Pants... a piece that will hold a place in most females wardrobes before the year is out. 
My gorgeous bestie Tenille purchased these SaboSkirt (www.saboskirt.com) pants last month and has done me the favour of being my first model, in my first outfit post. Feeling like such a rookie in this game, we very quickly threw the following combinations together. 
With the pants being such a powerful print, it is easy to just stick with a white or black top, but me, I am all about colour! Take a look below and maybe if you have these pants, here are some colour options for you in the top department. Enjoy!!


Sportsgirl Lace Top & Sabo Skirt pants.





Country Road silk shirt.


Boots by Siren Shoes.



Top by Sportsgirl


Brooklyn xx


2 comments:

  1. your finally blogging :)

    I have been following your instagram for ages!! Its great to see you on blogspot :)

    xo Ancille

    http://duexx.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete