Saturday 2 March 2013

Viktoria + Woods essentials




I always said that when I launched my on-line store, that the blog wasn't just going to be about pieces you will find at Runway Brooklyn. It is still all about sharing my latest purchases and looks I am loving. 
Although the outfit that I am wearing here is head to toe....well not toe, but head to ankle Viktoria + Woods, I'm not actually sure why 
1. I didn't order this top in... and
2. Why didn't I order more of these trackies?!!!

I know, I know.... I'm crazy, but hey it is a learning game and I am learning pretty quickly!

Anyways, the Marlo sweater is 100% Merino wool and an absolute dream. The fit is perfect. The style is flattering and the fabric is oh so cosy. Available in grey or the black and white stripe, you can get yours here, but be quick!
Now the trackies..... how damn cool are these babies?! I know right, so cool! Unfortunately they are like finding a needle in a haystack, but do register your interest here and let's hope that Viktoria + Woods decide to re-cut them AGAIN!

Okay, that is it for today! Hope you are having a great weekend and I promise I will lift my blogging game.

Brooke xx.

ps. shoes are by Siren shoes - "Hedwig."



No comments:

Post a Comment