Saturday 16 February 2013

Runway Brooklyn

Runway Brooklyn is coming and I could not be more excited.

It is not very often that we get to live our "dream job" and I honestly thought it would never happen to me, but..... 
IT'S HAPPENING and it is happening THIS WEEK!!!

I'm writing this blog not just to give you a little peek at what you will find at Runway Brooklyn, but to say the biggest thank you to a special friend who has helped me make this dream a reality.

THANK YOU LINDI MCMAHON!!!
Thank you for employing me at Polly Shoes 6 and a half years ago. If it wasn't for this, then this friendship I hold so dear would never have begun and who knows what I would be doing. Whilst you were at Polly, you kept me motivated and over time have taught me so much about the retail scene and just life in general. 
Thank you Lindi for the most amazing love & support in the making of Runway Brooklyn. I honestly could not have done it without you and no amount of thank yous will ever sum up the gratitude I feel.
You are one of a kind lady and I am so honoured to call you a friend. I wish you all the happiness in the world and all the success with your gorgeous store, Hope & Me. XXX

I would also like to thank my beautiful husband Sammy and my parents Wayne & Jane ( yes their names rhyme ) for also making this dream come true. Your trust and also your love & support truly means the world. Love you guys to bits!

Anyways I best give you all a little glimpse of what is to come, but I also want to thank everyone for their kind words and well wishes. It means so much when your friends and even strangers have so much belief in what you are trying to create and I have honestly been so overwhelmed by the support of you all. 

This may sound weird, but I have the best group of followers on Instagram. I don't mean to sound corny, but I have "met" so many girls with an amazing sense of style and I'm sure if we all lived in the same state, we would be such bad influences on each other. More so than what we already are! 
This group of people have also given me the self belief that I needed - THANK YOU!

 I look forward to dressing you all in the near future!!

Lots of Love,
Brooke 
xxx




Steele Autumn 2013





Viktoria + Woods Autumn 2013






White Suede Autumn/Winter 2013







1 comment:

  1. Brooke you gorgeous creature! Your so beautiful on the inside and out! So excited for you!! xxx

    ReplyDelete