Saturday 15 September 2012

Spoilt.

I have been so slack in the blog department of late, but from this moment I promise to lift my game.
I call this post spoilt for two reasons......
1. Last week Mum and I went to Melbourne for a girly shopping day and WOW, she sure did spoil me!!! This Country Road top was one of several pieces Ma bought me. Get yourself this amazing scarf print silk tee here.
2. In the short time that I have been blogging, I have been SO spoilt by a number of online stores. One in particular is Australian Flavour. The gorgeous Sarah from Australian Flavour gifted me these Bec & Bridge Positano Wide Leg Pants. The light weight material makes these pants perfect for the warmer months and can be styled in so many ways. Heels and a stunning silk cami or peplum style top for night, or a cute look I'm picturing is these wide leg pants with some cute summer sandals and the Bec & Bridge Bianco Crop.
If your Mum won't spoil you people, then SPOIL YOURSELVES! You only live once!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Big Love,
Brooklyn xx




No comments:

Post a Comment