Sunday 12 August 2012

New Nautico

Spring is nearly here, which means new season collections are hitting stores in a big way.
Last week I teamed up again with Australian Flavour to offer my followers free shipping on all purchases. Perfect timing with Bec & Bridge's latest collection hitting stores Australia wide.
So to support what Australian Flavour are offering, I thought I best buy myself something!
Here is what I bought.... Bec & Bridge's Nautico Cami. I have teamed it here with my fave Country Road black shine jeans, but today I also got myself these jeans in white. I think the white jeans will also look pretty good with this cami.
Do you like?!



                                                  


You have until midnight Monday to take advantage of Australians Flavour's free shipping deal. Simply enter ILOVEFREESHIPPING at the checkout - easy!
Happy Shopping :)

Brooklyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment