Wednesday 20 June 2012

27 Today

A few pics to sum up my day so far....


27 today and my gorgeous husband treated me to a Rachael Ruddick handbag. The Navy Suede Mini Traveller caught my eye at the beginning of the season, so as soon as Justin Paul boutique in Launceston received this cutie I had to have it. If you love, then I believe they have one more left. Also wearing here my fave Siren boots and Camilla and Marc silk leopard shorts. 





 Ahhhhh how stunning is the colour of these new season Country Road jeans. It is so exciting to see spring pieces starting to pop up in stores and online. The Country Road lookbook is full of the most amazing colours and a very cool pair of printed pants!!! Unfortunately these didn't do my rear any favours. Not saying this is the jeans fault, but saying I need to get my butt in to gear and start running some more. 
Check them out in your nearest Country Road or Myer store.





I got the nicest surprise at work today, when I received this gorgeous cuff from www.theaccessorystore.com.au. A huge thank you to the girls from The Accessory Store for this stunning piece, so grateful!!!
Do yourself a favour and check out their online store. You can also follow them on Instagram and Facebook.



Brooklyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment